This service is fully automated, delivering your QR code images within minutes. To ensure a quick and accurate delivery, we kindly request the URL or any other necessary information you wish to have encoded into the QR code. Without this information, the automation process cannot generate your unique QR code.
Choose the required number of QR codes, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. In the “additional information” box on the checkout page, enter the required URLs or data to encode, with each URL on a separate line. Standard QR codes (Static and Dynamic) will be automatically generated and sent to you via email in a few minutes. However, more complex QR codes, such as v-business cards, have to be created manually, which takes 1-12 hours. V business cards can only be made as static.
The QR code images will be sent to you in 5 formats .tif, .bmp, .jpg, .pdf & .eps formats.
We offer two QR code options for website URLs – Static and Dynamic (via URL hosting service)
STATIC QR Codes
– these encode YOUR URL directly in the QR code
– these are permanent and will work as long as your website URL remains the same.
– they can’t be altered, as the web address is directly embedded within the QR Code.
– unlimited scans
This type of QR code can be used for more than just URLs, such as encoding text, on business cards, or when sending an email or SMS message.
DYNAMIC QR Codes
– These utilise our Dynamic QR Code service – to permit the target URL to be adjusted in the future if needed.
– unlimited scans¹
– lifetime redirection²
– target URL can be changed at any time³
– the destination URL can be changed at any time.°
¹ Fair use allowed
² Redirection for 2 years included with initial purchase. After this, there is a fee of Kr 100.00 pa
³ Redirection cost Kr 100.00 per change
° Low-cost tracking reports are obtainable and the charges hinge on how frequent you will require the reports, the intricacy of the reports and the number of QR Codes being tracked.
|Static/Dynamic QR code|
|Quantity||Price per image